- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.) (Honors) - Chulalongkorn University
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) - Chulalongkorn University
- Registered Engineer - the Council of Engineer of Thailand
- Provided legal and business advices on power plant development projects as well as alternative energy development projects for SET-Listed companies and their subsidiaries.
- Represented a Laos company in the development and financing of a Water supply Project in Vientiane, Lao PDR
- Conducted in-depth research on viability of thermal, Hydroelectricity Power Plant and Renewable Energy projects from the engineering and the legal perspective.
- Acted as a research assistant on technical and legal issues relating to an environmental impact assessment (EIA) for an Company operating an underground mine in Thailand
- Acted as a research assistant on Engineering Economics and Energy Security in Thailand
- Served a former field engineer and a process engineer in a major cement producer company in Thailand